Terms & Conditions
Payment in the form of a direct bank deposit is due prior to the event and must be of the amount appropriate for the period in which payment is made determined by the “pay before date” under PRICING. Please ensure an appropriate reference is provided. Banking details will be provided on the invoice.
1. Fees are inclusive of event documentation and refreshments.
2. Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 10 days from receipt of invoice. Please note: payment must be received prior to the event start date. A cancellation fee will be charged under the terms outlined below. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time.
3. Cancellation/Substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions at no extra charge up to 7 days before the event are allowed. Otherwise all bookings carry a 50% cancellation liability immediately after a signed registration form has been received by Information Officers’ Forum (as defined above). Cancellations must be received in writing by mail or fax two (2) weeks before the event is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future Information Officers’ Forum event. Thereafter, the full event fee is payable and is non-refundable. The service charge is completely non-refundable and non-creditable. Payment terms are ten days from receipt of invoice and payment must be made prior to the start of the event. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. By signing the registration form, the client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract that Information Officers’ Forum will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less that 50% of the total contract value.
4. Postponement: If, for any reason, the Information Officers’ Forum decides to cancel or postpone this conference, the Information Officers’ Forum is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by event registrants or their affiliates. The event fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future conference. The event programme content is subject to change without notice.
5. Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised programme, Information Officers’ Forum and its affiliates reserve the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another event, as it deems necessary without penalty. In the event that Information Officers’ Forum permanently cancels the event and is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the Client shall receive a full refund for the amount that the client has paid to the Information Officers’ Forum or its affiliates.